Tuesday, May 2, 2017

BUMPER cars, Mexican Style

As a kid, I loved bumper cars above all other carnival rides. I remember once at a carnival, I was given a bunch of tickets to ride on whatever I wanted to, and I spent all of them on the bumper cars. I didn't much like the rules though, which were: 1: all cars should go in the same circular direction around the bumper car platform, and 2: the more riders bump, the shorter the turn will be.  So it was fun to watch bumper cars here, and see that no instructions are given at all, and there was nothing at all like a circular path to be followed.

Again, this is from May 1st, second to last day of San Felipe del Agua's annual festival of Corn and Tortillas, lasting from April 15th to May 2nd. It's been great fun to be up close and personal with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment